Some call a personal umbrella policy the back up plan. We think you’ll call it the better plan.
Purchasing an umbrella or personal catastrophe liability policy, can offer you a higher level of financial security. It gives you an extra layer of liability protection over and above your auto and homeowners policies in case you (or a covered family member) are sued because of an accident.
ERIE's MastercoverSM Policy features include:
- An additional $1 million in coverage (up to $5 million) for you and your eligible family members against lawsuits arising from personal injury or property damage claims.
- A higher level of coverage if a covered driver causes an accident and is liable for injury to others or property damage.
- A higher level of coverage if someone is hurt on your property.
- Coverage for family members, worldwide, for actions that may cause injury to others or property damage. (Isn’t it nice to know we’ll follow you anywhere.)
- Peace of mind knowing that your financial interests are protected.
- Award-winning claims service that ensures you will be contacted promptly after reporting a loss.
Affordable protection is just a phone call away. For most people, an extra $1million in coverage costs less than $20 a month. Contact our agency today to talk about adding this valuable protection to your ERIE policy.